Are you a great teacher?
Are you looking for your first post?
Are you looking for a new career opportunity?
Are you looking for a change of setting?
Then look no further! Welcome to Whitchurch Primary School!
We have 2 teaching posts available, 1 in KS1, 1 in KS2!
We are a small school between Bristol and Bath with great buildings, great grounds, great staff and great children! Be part of it!
- Plan, teach and assess to a high standard!
- Fulfil the job description attached.
We can offer:
- A competitive salary that reflects what you would bring to the school.
- Chances of good promotions within our school.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- A TLR to the candidate with relevant SENDCo qualifications who is willing to undertake this position in our school. (Please note applications from all candidates are welcome, as two posts are available.)
We welcome applications from NQTs to highly experienced practitioners. Whitchurch Primary School is under represented with male teachers.
This is a chance to make a difference to the lives of the 200 children in our care!
Please complete the attached application form and return to the school by: Friday 10th November
Interviews: Tuesday 21st November 2017.
Start date: Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
Whitchurch Primary School and BathNES LA are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be requested to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring check.